Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are you doing im painting my nails?

at work!What are you doing im painting my nails?
I am on here and listening to music i am about to watch a movie thoughWhat are you doing im painting my nails?
answering this question ..eating my favorite candy(crunch) what color are u painting them?
Thinking and researching on how I can rid off my pimples and scars on my damn face....
On my laptop watching CSI Las Vegas
I'm still at work.
well i am answerin this question but i am supposed 2 b doin a BIG GLOBAL PROJECT
watchin R.H.!!!!
Absorbing in my guilty pleasure- watching Tila Tequila, laying in bed with my laptop
..........wha who me?Hey! Why are you in my room!? lol
I'm listening to a four year old John Mayer song and waiting for an e mail, Now it's a Nick Lachey song.
surfing the net
Answering questions and watching TV.
Answering your question, of course!
answering ur question
Answering Questions and on MSN
I am answering this question...


listening to a Good Charlotte song...


and on myspace.....


thanks for asking!


teehee:D
im blowing your nails dry
trying to figure out what color your painting your nails??lol
sorry my bad
Eating poppycock..the keyboards all sticky!
im on the computer waching charlie brown with my lil sis
answering your question?
laundry
I'm watching you paint your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment