Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color should i paint my nails? (help, im bored >.<)?

Haha hi.


I'm procrastinating on my paper, and i have a TON of nail polish, and i want your opinion what color should i paint my toes, and what color for my hands. lol....





i have:


magenta


really dark purple


forest green


silvery Grey/blue


purple


orange/red


a light shimmery sort of champagne color


purple/blue


bright red


purple with a goldish tint


burgundy


royal blue (like not navy, but dark... like the color of a blue m%26amp;m.) lol


a sort of clear, but has tint of light blue/green in the sun


Yellow :)


bright orange


hot pink


light-clear pink





IM SO BORED. lol what should i paint my nails and toenails?





xoxo


:)What color should i paint my nails? (help, im bored %26gt;.%26lt;)?
hot pinkWhat color should i paint my nails? (help, im bored %26gt;.%26lt;)?
I usually paint my toes a really dark color like right now its a really dark red with shimmer and then a lighter color in the same shade like a lighter reddish pink and I think it looks cute... I really like the sounds of doing your toes in the really dark purple and then doing your fingernails in the purple with a tint of gold!!!!





Have Fun!
i can toooootally relate.


i procractinate all the time. : )


fingers:


do magenta, then do a yellow cross-design on the thumb.


toes:


silvery gray/blue then little yellow dots--stars!! : )
dark purple on hands and the purple/blue on toes
Bright orange, nice and summery :)
Bright orange!





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
a light shimmery sort of champagne color, i think that will look pretty





Answer Mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
How about bright orange and hot pink on every other nail?? Or now about you get to work on your paper and reward yourself by painting your nails when your done with your paper??
Paint them alternating colors of hot pink, yellow, bright orange, or royal blue (choose 2 or more). They're fun colors for summer!
okay so i think you should paint your toenails a royal blue


and your finger nails in a light champagne color :)





that is my opinion





have fun with that :D
Red- its classy and sexy. goes good with anything. Paint both your toes and your finger nails the same color, it looks better in my opinion
Paint half of your nail one colour and the other half another colour. And don't use the same colour twice.
Yellow. (: I just tried painting my nails, I painted them all, %26amp; then I took it all off. It looked terrible, I suck at painting nails. Good luck. (:
tonails-burgundy


finegernails- royal blue


you have nice colours :)
Dark purple... so pretty, different, good summer color, and still classy
ORANGE!!!!
magenta for the nails ad orange red for the toes
Any kind of pink will work. Sorry pink is my favorite color on girls %26gt;.%26lt;
u should paint it SHITea BROWN and if u would by a dil do u wouldent b board
Purple. Always purple~!!!





Maybe with iridescent glitter as a topcoat XD
You should work on your paper.
yellow :)
wow you must really be bored.. try to fit every color you have over all of your nails lol : )
hot pink with royal blue polka dots.
GO WITH THE M%26amp;M COLOR BLUE
go with the yellow,hot pink, or orange thier summery:)
YELLOW WITH ORANGE TIPS!!! CUTE
i think forest green, magenta or royal blue would look cute : )
No one cares
lol Hot pink
purple with a goldish tint!

No comments:

Post a Comment