Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Um other than plain nude AND WHITE FRENCH MANICURE WUT SHOULD I GET PS IM GETTIN MY NAILS DUN 2MARO HELP FAST?

I USUALLY WEAR COLORS LIKE PINKS AND BROWNS BUT I LIKE BLACK TIPS MY MOM LIKES EITHER BLACK TIPS OR LIGHT PINK ONES I REALLY NEED HELP DECIDINGUm other than plain nude AND WHITE FRENCH MANICURE WUT SHOULD I GET PS IM GETTIN MY NAILS DUN 2MARO HELP FAST?
When I used to get my nails done I always got a french manicure with a pink base... it looked nicer than the white french manicure.. at least in my opinion.


Also I love OPI ';I'm Really Not A Waitress'; red...Um other than plain nude AND WHITE FRENCH MANICURE WUT SHOULD I GET PS IM GETTIN MY NAILS DUN 2MARO HELP FAST?
get sum type of french and a design!!....


like french tips wit some type of splatter design or sumthin...
i always like getting french with air brush but in your case maybe try a sky or navy blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment