Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Been biting my finger nails since I was 5 and now Im 31. I cant stop and need advise on how to kill the habit?

There are such products such as ill flavoured nail polishes. Go to walgreens and buy some. It helped some people I know.Been biting my finger nails since I was 5 and now Im 31. I cant stop and need advise on how to kill the habit?
Try the artificial nails, you will have beautiful nails instantly, find a good salon that does them. Also try adding a good prenatal vitamin and gelatin caps.

Report Abuse


Been biting my finger nails since I was 5 and now Im 31. I cant stop and need advise on how to kill the habit?
I was a nail biter as well. Go get your nails done. As soon as I started getting my nails done professionally there was no way I could bite my fingernails. Now I get my nails done all the time because it makes me feel pretty and I don't bite them. You won't want to bite your nails after you've paid that money to have them look nice.
Play a game with yourself and challenge your self to not bite your nails for 1 day and reward yourself (not by biting your nails), with something you wouldn't normally do for yourself. Challenge yourself again the second day with a reward again. Repeat until you completely reach your goal. Buy some bitter apple nail polish to aid you.
make your nails look realy pretty so u wont bite them or put like alchohol on them so they taste nasty.
i need to stop too!!!


iv been trying a nail biter polish that tastes really bad when you put ur fingers in yur mouth but if you use it you cant stop or it doesnt work


good luck
Put somthing sower on them.
Have some fake one's put on, you won't bite those....
if you bite your fingers then put tape on your fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment