Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should i do for my hair and make up im being a lady bug for halloween and what should i do for my nails!?

yah so should i strait iron or curl my hair or crimp it should i do a french manicuir or red with poka dots or what are your ideas all ideas are welcomeWhat should i do for my hair and make up im being a lady bug for halloween and what should i do for my nails!?
curl your hair


makeup you should use black eyeliner %26amp; mascara and see if u can find a bright red lipstick because too much black will look tacky. red eyeliner or eyeshadow with sparkles would be cool on the upper eyelid. it's not too much makeup but it's enough to get the point across.


go to wal-mart or a drugstore and look in halloween makeup to see if you can find some fake red and black eyelashes.


for your nails if you're getting acrylic do something you can wear after the party so you dont have to get them re-done otherwise if you're just having them painted go with the red nails black polkadots or just alternate everyother nail one red one black and so on


good luck and have fun hope i can helpWhat should i do for my hair and make up im being a lady bug for halloween and what should i do for my nails!?
Hair: Buy a can of temporary colored hair spray, or hair dye. If using dye , put the dye in your hair the night before. Put your hair up in two , ponytails on the very top of your head. If using black hair spray, put t in your hair after your have your hair up. This will make your hair look like antennas!





Nails: I'm not really sure , but if i was going to do it, I'd paint my nails all red with the tips black. Or i'd paint one nail black , then the next red and so on.





Good Luck with your costume!



When I first read the question I imagined you wearing your hair in low pigtails for some reason, curled maybe?


Your nails, I would suggest red with black dots or maybe little ladybugs? (if your patient enough to do it)
Hair:


pull it back and put it up with a clasp. let down a few loose hairs and make little curls/ringlets





Nails:


a.) Red with a black stripe down the middle


b.) Red with black polka dots or vice versa

No comments:

Post a Comment