Saturday, August 21, 2010

PLEASE HELP?! I HAVE SHORT NAILS AND IM....?

So, im planning to get fake nails today. (not the DIY ones, but the fake nails at the shop) MY NAILS ARE SO FREAKIN SHORT, IF YOU LOOK AT MY HAND FROM THE BACKSIDE YOU CANT SEE THE NAIL! IM NOT EVEN KIDDING THEY ARE REALLLLLLYYYYY SHORT!





Im really nervous to get fake nails but i really want them! Im kind of nervous to get them cuz im not sure how the lady will react... and im shy... have you ever been in this situation? How should i handle it? Do they see short nails all the time? Im only going to get nails a little above the tip of my finger, and my real nails are half the size of that. :/ HELP?!PLEASE HELP?! I HAVE SHORT NAILS AND IM....?
Well, I bite my nails and one time my mom brought me to the nail salon and we both got our nails done... My nails were really short and I was shy and kind of embarrassed... But I mean you don't have to be shy about it because its not like you know them and once you get your fake nails it wouldn't really matter...PLEASE HELP?! I HAVE SHORT NAILS AND IM....?
I recently just grew my nails out but before they were very short. I also bit them and wore acrylics to hide my horrible stubs. lol. My nail tech never had any problems with doing my nails, but once i went to a different person, and she told me about their ';nail biters set.'; In the instance where your nails may be too short- and the nails would end up lifting- They simply build you a nail, and then continue with the normal process. Don't be embarrassed- nail biting is common- and they're nail techs, so they're probably used 2 it. = D
the thing with if you flip your hand and you can't see ur nail is completely normal to me.





my shortest nail is like 0.6cm.





I don't get how you can be self conscious about them.





short nails are in.... I see them in magazines all the time.


people aren't going to judge you by your nails -_-
You can have beautiful long nails, use a nail gell it's brilliant, it won't harm your own nails but it will help them to grow stronger.
They won't say anything to you about it - even if they are thinking it. Plus, they look at nails all day everyday. I am positive they have seen worse! Good luck, they will look great!
I would not worry about what the person that does your nails says to me first of all. But I would get the fake nails even though I felt kind of silly about getting them. The answer really comes from you like weather you care about what other people think about you or not.I HAVE had this situation before just to let you know I'm not making things up!LOL





-brie

No comments:

Post a Comment