Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im doing some home improvements and i really need a good screw and a couple of nails?

no sexIm doing some home improvements and i really need a good screw and a couple of nails?
Go to the hardware storeIm doing some home improvements and i really need a good screw and a couple of nails?
Sorry, at first I misread that as a couple of males!
ok ,i'll be the screw, you do the hammering hun..just don't let er rip through my back door.....winks
Innuendo, on t'internet... Can't beat it. Finbar Saunders and his double entaundrers.
Oh Lordy Part 3.
I use Liquid Nails. 225 pounds per square inch of adhesion.
I think SunnyBlonde is your stalker, not Ive Bive. But I'm laughing too hard at these responses to answer your question.....
Who doesnt?!
Ok, I'll be over in ten minutes
you need to get a life man, this is the third perve q ive seen from you. you are a geek

No comments:

Post a Comment