Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im Growing My Nails :)?

does anyone have any tips on growing nails?Im Growing My Nails :)?
I've been taking prenatal vitamins and my nails have never looked better. Usually they are brittle and break easily, but I've had them long now for a few weeks.Im Growing My Nails :)?
Don't bite! The first step to having beautiful, strong nails, is to be certain you keep your nails out of your mouth. Nail biting of course destroys any possibility of having those nails you so desire! However, even if you don't bite your nails, placing your fingernails in contact with saliva weakens the nail. This is because saliva is the first step in digestion and aids the initial breakdown of food. Fingernails are a hard protein substance, but they are not impervious to the caustic nature of saliva.


Be patient as you let your nails grow. Understand that growing your own nails to be beautiful, strong and the envy of every female who sees them, takes time. If you are looking for a quick or immediate fix for your nails, consider acrylic nails. Once you begin growing your own nails, it can take upwards of 6 months to get your nails where you want them, depending on how long you want your nails to be.
Calcium! And, I also hear your nails grow if you go swimming a lot from the chlorine, but I dont know if thats true. You can also buy stuff at the local store like Walgreens. I think its called something with the word Tea in it. It's a nail polish bottle and has a green color from the contents. You can ask a sales person. Anyways, that should help. But I'm not sure..never tried it. Just remember not to bite your nails and wear snaggy clothes. My fingernails are naturally long and grow really fast so they are always getting snagged on stuff.





=]
calcium helps your nails grow faster also if you paint them with a really cute polish you wont bite them as much if thats a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment