Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help me plz i need help im scared *bites nails*!!!!?

i know this would sound like a big deal but my dad is cancling toontown,thats ok. the problem is that i dont know what to do with my money. cartoondollemporium membership or world of warcrafts. if you dont know about these, plz look them up i need help.Help me plz i need help im scared *bites nails*!!!!?
Those two choices are like complete polar opposites. Do you want to dress up girls, or kill stuff? If you want more in an MMORPG try Vanguard, there's more to it then running around slashing, you can build yourself a house and everything. Now if your in it for the violence then WoW would be better, but since you don't care as much for the violence I'm sure you can find Vanguard fun. It takes lots of time and by what I hear it can be really fun. (WoW) Ask your friends and see what they play. Get the game that more of your friends are on. Online games aren't as fun if you play with people you don't know. Good luck and let me know how it is! (I reccemond trying the free trial for Vangaurd or WoW, see what you lie more. And if cartoondollemporium has a free trial go try it.) Don't buy until your 100% sure you can't find a better game out there.Help me plz i need help im scared *bites nails*!!!!?
world of warcraft if you must...I would never pay to use a dollmaker when I can find them free on the net or download a kisekae set and do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment