Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im dressing up in womens cloths for charity i need a women to do my nails and make up help?

If you want professional help, then go to a beauty salon for your make-up %26amp; a nail salon for your nails, plus you can even go to a department store %26amp; ask anyone who works in the cosmetics department for help, just tell them what you're doing %26amp; I'm sure you'll be able to find help there or you could just ask any girl you know to do your make-up %26amp; nails for the charity event.








jkIm dressing up in womens cloths for charity i need a women to do my nails and make up help?
I could of help :) Just don't over do on green-blue eye shadow and not too much of mascaraIm dressing up in womens cloths for charity i need a women to do my nails and make up help?
I highly doubt a man being pushed to do it ';for charity'; would go to such lengths!
Are you sure it's for charity?
Go to a nail bar and get some company sponsor money if it is indeed for charity. And get them donne for free
go to salon
interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment