Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have long nails ithink im a witch can u help me??

file them down or go buy a black cat and a cauldron it up to you.xI have long nails ithink im a witch can u help me??
I f you are a witch, dear lady, I will eat my pointy hat . . .I have long nails ithink im a witch can u help me??
always cut them....
if you think you are then thats what you want to be
yeah you are
paint them black!
Go for a manicure... apa la...
i think either...


1: cut them off and make them look good with like some kind of polish.....


OR


2: get a broomstick, cualdren, and a pointy hat...... paint your nails black and fly throught the air and scare little kids on halloween
I'll get you my pretty.. and your little dog too!
yes throw away the broomstic. and cut your nails.
I HAVE LONG NAILS TO AND SOME KIDS THINK THE SAME THING DON'T CUT THEM THERE CUTE
If having long pointy nails makes you a witch then my ex mother in law should be living in Salem, MA. Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea.
If you have a black cat and a broomstick, you may well be , Lie in a pond and if you sink your not a witch, if you float you are, then you will be hung for being a witch
bite them hehe
Cut it short then.
ok im a guy and i keep cuttin my nails short and they keep growin real fast what does that say about me





this cant be good









































STOP




















do you have a tendancy to try to cook little children?





do you own a broom?





have you tried to sit on it?





when you sit on it does it float?





whats your angle?





do you have a wierd laugh? almost evil sounding?





when you laugh does it tend to thunder outside





hey halloweens comin up why dont you just be a witch u know?





if the shoe fits why not make a halloween costume out of it
just because u have long nails doesnt mean ur a witch!
are you kidding me?


cut them..or get them done somewhere.
Time for a professional manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment