Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want acrylic nails, and im 12, can you give me some tips?

Im 12, and i wear the fake glue-on nails, i've been wearing them for years now, (not the same nails for years straight) But they keep falling off, so i want to try wearing acrylic nails, my aunt does them, so im gonna talk to her about the acrylic nails. my mom says that i have to wear the fake glue-on nails for 2 weeks straight, cuz i get fustrated when the fake glue-ons fall off, if i cant open my glue, or if i lose my glue. But can you give me tips about acrylic nails, i know that MMA can harm you, so im gonna ask the salons around me about the stuff they use, but what else should i look for? my mom has had the nails before so im gonna need her to help me at first. but can you guys help me?I want acrylic nails, and im 12, can you give me some tips?
jsut stay with the stick ons. yeah it is annoying when they keep falling off, but your so young..at least wait til your 14 and then decide whether you would still want them. I had acrylics and they totally messed up the surface of my nails when I had them removed. pelase take this advice and do nto do it. plus it gets very expensive.I want acrylic nails, and im 12, can you give me some tips?
well i am 13 and i cant get acrylic until i am 14 but anyways they ruin your nails so i wouldnt get them.
try sticking to just your nails for a while your just 12!
Acrylic nails?


But ure just 12 u'll look like a prostitute.


I'm 14 and I would like to have grown up nails but I can't cause i do a lot of sport and they always broke but i don;t have fake nails. It's stupid to put them cause they destroy ure real nails, do u want to stick to the acrylic ones 4 the rest of ure life?





P.S I know u didn't ask 4 ure opinion about of u shoul or not put them
wait, because they will get expensive unless you have a plan to pay for them yourself...and yeah, you should wait
I think you better let your real nails grow...they will end beautiful and healthy as any fake nail your looking for.


Acrylic nails and fake glue nails are meant for people who can make them grow because of their lifestyle,work or health.Acrylic nails are expensive to put and maintain,need many care and wont let your real nails grow healthy..........usually used by desperate housewifes like me lol !
well make sure you have money since they're really expensive. about $20 every 2 weeks
Stay away from acrylic nails, they trap germs and bacteria undreneath your nails and can lead to really nasty fungal infections. Type in 'acrylic infection' on google images and you will be amazed...
12 year olds do not need acrylic nails....act you age.....

No comments:

Post a Comment