Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Please help!?!?I have these gel nails on and Im ready for them?

to come off, first how would they come off without damaging my real nails and second my nails are pretty long so how would I get them off without cutting them down, one last question my pinky nail is broke right in the middle of the nail(ouch!!!) do I have to start over with my set of nails cause the pinky or do they sell something that can help me with a situation like this.





thanks in advancePlease help!?!?I have these gel nails on and Im ready for them?
If they are real gel nails meaning liquid uv gels not powder gel nails then they must file the nails off. They cannot be soaked off.





If I were you I would get them all filled and have them cut down the tip on your pinkie nail and start fresh with a new tip.. It will look just like the other nails and make you happy again. A repair usually costs $3 to $5 a nail on top of the fill. sometimes the tech will fix it for free..





I just got 2 nails cut down and completely redone yesterday. I love gel nails they feel and look awesome.. Mine also never lift.. unlike the acrylics I was getting.. those lifted with in a week every time.





Good luck!Please help!?!?I have these gel nails on and Im ready for them?
well to take them off run some warm water over them and that should make taking off the nails easier and their is no need to cut your nails.they do sell something that should help you can find them at cvs or walmart.
Go to the nail salon and have them done
If I were u I'd go to a salon to take them off cuz if u try it yourself its gonna hurt and u'll do a mess. trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment