Thursday, August 5, 2010

HELp! im getting my nails done?

what should i get? solid white? or french tips?HELp! im getting my nails done?
white not pink and white?french are pretty too.but remember if you got some long nails on some i get the overlay on those and tips on the other.because they manicurist takes away your real nails when he sands them with that brush.so underneath you have fragile nails growing and wasteing money for fake nails.but i heard an overlay will work better for nails at a certain length.HELp! im getting my nails done?
Solid white just looks tacky to me. I don't personally like it. Go for the french tips but remember not to get them too long. :)
Solid White
I personally love solid white looks. French tips are great too but some people get them way to long. I would prefer solid though.
french tips look better than solid white
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment