Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im very pale. What color should i do my nails.

I have neon pink, dark pink , black, teal, orange, purple


Im very pale. What color should i do my nails.
i would do neon pink. not too mcuh contrast as with the others. dont do orange :/Im very pale. What color should i do my nails.
Well, the darker your skin is, the bolder your shade should be. So if you are very pale, you should use lighter colors. Go with whichever is lightest. Or just do what you feel in the mood for. It's really up to you and what you want. Have a little fun mixing up colors and seeing what looks best. :-)
What I do whenever I paint my nails is I mix a few colors together like I'll paint every nail it's own color and then do something different on each nail. one nail will have a stripe and the other will have spots then the next will have zig zags and so on. hope that helps lol
i would do a combination of orange and neon pink. i think it would really stang out because they are so bright!!





have fun
Dark pink is gunan be soooo hot!


And black on your feet nails :D
neon pink but put a clear coat on first if you don't it will stain your nails
neon pink
i'm really pale too, and right now my toes are teal. I'd have to say it looks pretty fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment