Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to look nice for my first day of school tomorrow. im going to paint my nails but what else should i do?

so i got a couple new shirts, pants, and i cut my hair. im going to paint my nails.. maybe do a face mask tonight or exfoliate lol but i dont know what else. suggestions?





ps, im 17I want to look nice for my first day of school tomorrow. im going to paint my nails but what else should i do?
wash ur face


shave


style your hair a little, just to be even more radiant


put on natural makup, just a TINY bit of boy glitter


really glossy lips


breath mints


whiten your teeth?


some bangles


nice earrings





there u go! :D


signed,


a fellow perfectionist. I want to look nice for my first day of school tomorrow. im going to paint my nails but what else should i do?
yeah take care of your face, look fresh for tmrw, get some quality sleep, that way you will look pretty good for tmrw , fresh , awake alert, and well dressed. all i could suggest is to brush your teeth, use listerine, and bring mints with you to school, put on some deoderant and a dab of fragrance for tmrw.





good luck! also remember to be organized with binders and everything , but im sure you already know all this so im not gonna bore you to death with my high school advice, the funny part is im younger than you by a year and a little. lol






I start school 2morrow 2.





Anyway yeah you paint your nails and also file them. :)


Yes exfoliate and your face will look clean and fresh!


Also play around with your hair find a hair do that will work for the first day back!





:D GOOD LUCK!





XoXo


Vanessa
Shave, yea you should do a face mask, maybe tan one more time, do something pretty with your hair like straighten or curl it.





Dont worry about it though, im sure you will look great!
I would take a long, relaxing bubble bath! With candles, and music. Lol, remember to shave. Read a magazine, get lots of rest, and yeah, do a face mask. Have fun!
Tweeze any stray hairs around your eyebrows. Do a hot oil or deep conditioning treatment on your hair. Drink plenty of water and get tons of sleep! Good luck.
WELL,my advise would be to cover your face,others shouldn't suffer your ugliness..
SHAVE ARMPITS AND LEGS.(:


hahahah no seriously thats important.(:
If its not to late, maybe do a little spa party with your friends. If not, just do it by youreself :D
Make sure your brazilian is clean.
hmmm, make sure you have really nice makeup, and make sure your eyebrows arent all gross, etc.
DONT FOR GET YOUR TOE NAILS,,,,PEACE
get a new hair cut and find something good to wear
bathe
why the **** are you thinking of school you **** retared get a life *****!!!!!! i hate school
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment