Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are acrylic nails better than a regular manicure? cuz im gettin them done 4 my birthday!?

I think it's totally a matter of personal preference and budget. I prefer natural nails on myself, but I also admire the beauty and the time invested in a beautiful manicure.Are acrylic nails better than a regular manicure? cuz im gettin them done 4 my birthday!?
I'm with Sarah, I think they look fantastic, especially since I have a horrible nail-biting habit. But I HATE when they grow out or I have to take them off. They are also really expensive to keep up!Are acrylic nails better than a regular manicure? cuz im gettin them done 4 my birthday!?
Natural nails can be very pretty if they are well taken care of and manicured. Artificial nails are better looking when you can't grow your own nails. If you do choose to get acrylics, make sure you don't go to a budget nail salon. They will damage your nails. Remember, you get what you pay for.
i wouldnt recommend acrylic. ive never done it, never will. acrylic is way too fake looking and i would imagine they would suck to get off. regular manicures are pretty.
unless there is something drastically wrong with your real nails, don't get them. a nice manicure on real nails usually looks so much better. if wear the fakes for long extended periods of time, they can cause damage to your real nails.
in my opinion yes!!!
i had acrylics for a really long time. they look GREAT while you have them, but after you get them off, your nails are horrible looking and soft, and it takes forever to get them normal again. if you MUST get them, i would recommend not leaving them on too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment