Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My friend asked me to go to her bday party but Im soposed to get my nails done? Which should I do?

Priorities...Friend or nails? What do you think?My friend asked me to go to her bday party but Im soposed to get my nails done? Which should I do?
Can you reschedule the nails, have them done beforehand to look pretty for your friend's party? You might want to invite her to join you, and include the cost of her nails as part of her present from you. You deserve the best of both worlds! Have a healthy and happy new year!My friend asked me to go to her bday party but Im soposed to get my nails done? Which should I do?
if you cant seem to make up your mind then I would say get your nails done, that means you don't want to go anyways.
umm go to the bday party what is like appointment only to get your nails done be serious go to your friends bday party silly girl
Sounds like your nails are more important than your friend. What an idiot.
you can get your nails done anytime....but your friends birthday only comes once.
which do you cherish more your friend or your nails ??
go for the nils, and then when they are dry, go to her party. hopefully her party is longer thean the 45 minutes it takes to get your nails done. remember: beauty comes first!
That the stupidest question I heard. But here's my answer.





Decide if your friend or nails are important. I would rather choose to go to a friend's birthday party since it only happens one a year and a nail appointment can happen next week. Be a true friend and sacrifice your nail appointment for her.
Your friend should be the most important thing...... You are going to break a lot of nails in your lifetime....... try not to break your friendships!
Which is more important to you? A friend who has a birthday only once a year or getting your nails done when you can do that anytime?
do ur friends b-day becauuse it will mean a lot to her and that means that ur a true friend and u can get ur nails after the party the next day
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment