Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im being thrown out of my home because i painted my finger nails black. what should i do?

im punk and im into the tripp pants and skulls and punk rock music. my parent is throwing me out because of me painting my nails black. what should i do? im doing nothing wrong at all. im behaving and not fighting or agruing. im doing everything right. help me!!!Im being thrown out of my home because i painted my finger nails black. what should i do?
While you live with your parents, abide by their rules and skip the black polish. Look at the good things they give you in life. Save the black stuff for after college when you can afford to be on your own. That shows wisdom on your part.


www.create-a-christian-wedding.comIm being thrown out of my home because i painted my finger nails black. what should i do?
that is stupid, painting your finger nails black is nothing
If I were you I would leave. You shouldnt be in an environment where they don't accept you for who you are. Take their threat seriously and start looking into places to live.
Either change your appearance or just leave. But remember, punk is an attitude, not a fashion statement. Don't label yourself.
I don't know your age but it seems you've made alot of radical decisions about who you are. What's the problem with making the next logical decision about where you will live?
Stop painting your nails black and abide by your parents' rules until you can afford to support yourself.
well u are a guy... try avoiding that.. DO not paint ur nails if it gets u in trouble.. that should keep things easy with ur parents.. good luck :)
apologize to your parents and behave! no one wants a kid that acts like an idiot.
Ask them if you take the polish off can you come back.





If you're old enough to be own your own and have your own place maybe that should be your next step.
That's really extreme of your parents. You need to talk to them before you pack your bags. If what you say is true, that all your doing is dressing punk, then they are clearly overreacting. Are you sure there isn't more to this story? As a parent myself, I couldn't imagine kicking my kids out for this. What aren't you telling us?
They're CRAZY OMG who does that???








%26lt;(0.0)%26gt;
Bring home a black girl now and introduce her as your fiancee.
QUICK!Paint them some other color.Try pink!
ur just a fake scene punk anyway





a real punkr doesnt rite out call themselves punk





go back to listening to emo music you fake fag
my parents did the same thing, i went and lived with my g-parents and called DSS for my brother's sake
Paint them pink!!!
There's this stuff called nail polish remover that might help.
My advice is: You just try to be yourself. Ask your parents to justify why they want you to be out for jut being a punk. Listen to what they say and talk to them when they are already cooled down. Its always weird when they talk when they still feel the madness in them.





I know they care for you, just tell them to support what you are happy about. If they don't, just obey the rules and wait for the right time you could do it. Either when you are independent already or when your are out from home.





Hope this helps.!
go live in a box down by the river
okay well, no offense, but your parents are SERIOUSLY messed up if they're gonna throw you out of your house because of your appearance. second of all, are you under 18? if so, they can't legally throw you out. also if your parents just said that they were going to kick you out once when they were mad, they might've just not been thinking about what they were saying. give it some time. they probably really do love you and wouldn't kick you out.
they waited too long, u would have been out with the pants!!!! ur desperate for attention and you dress freaky to get it. grow up. until ur 18 and can PAY ur OWN way. abide by the rules. I think they haven't been strict enough. ask my kids what would have happened. guess what one is in law school and one is in medical school u will be lucky to get a job cleaning the bathroom toilets. thre are ruled everywhere in life deal with it
why tha hell would you be kicked out for that sh*it ?


but whatever just be like this is my style and say if you dont like it call tha police on me for being at my housee.. for havin ******** black nail polish?!
tell your parents its a phase (what they want to hear)


and to let you be you and they should love you as you





man i miss my punk phase...good times





you'll grow out of it most likely anyways...just don't grow out of the music

No comments:

Post a Comment