Thursday, August 5, 2010

Im getting my nails done tomorrow?

Im in 8th grade and I'm getting fake nails put on,but I don't know what color to get. I don't really want to get a french manicure again. What color would look good?


Thanks!:)Im getting my nails done tomorrow?
Brown or Silver.....Brown because it's still winter.....and Silver just because!!!Im getting my nails done tomorrow?
Anything. Fake nails are overrated, bad for your nails too, especially if they are acrylic.
i think its stupid to where fakies. but i know how u feel so i would do very pale pink so u can barly c the color but u still can a little bit. and that color gos with everthing.
Congratulations. I'm glad for you. Are you doing it to attract men?
pink light pink
Since it's still winter, try dark blue or purple.
Blue or light purple are really in style now
you could get something bright like purple with cute flowers
purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment