Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im a boy but I am ';one of the girls';! My friend Amber wants me to get French tip nails, what do you think?

She wants us to go to the nail salon. She wants to get our toes done too. Any ideas on a color for my toes? What do I wear to the salon? Please dont be mean.Im a boy but I am ';one of the girls';! My friend Amber wants me to get French tip nails, what do you think?
Just wear what you usually wear jeans and a shirt or whatever. There are usually manicures(hands) and pedicures(feet) designed for guys but if you really want them to paint them then pick your favorite color or the color you wear most often then itll match lol. Have fun!Im a boy but I am ';one of the girls';! My friend Amber wants me to get French tip nails, what do you think?
Wow, people are jerks. I think it would be cool to see a guy with french tips. But PLEASE don't grow out your nails-guys (and girls!) look bad with long nails. As for your toenail polish I don't know go crazy! Pick whatever you want. I usually pick coral pink but my friend Emily always goes for metallic blue! Don't let the haters bring you down. I like it when people can be themselves.
ROFL@this question. I know you're being serious, but forreall.. don't go, i would NEVER make one of my guy friends do that.. I like the fact that their men for a reason, and i'm proud to call them GUYS.. If they went to get a manicure I wouldn't be able to do that.





Just tell her HELL NO if she can take a joke.





If she can't be honest with her this is making you really uncomfortable and one reason why your friends is so that you can feel good around eachother. %26lt;-- and polishing your nails violates that.
I don't know how you can be a boy and be ';one of the girls'; at the same time. You are either a boy or a girl. Boys do NOT get French tip nails, manicures, pedicures, etc. under any circumstances. The fact that you would even consider it makes me what to say HMMMMM!!!!
Hahah I think it's cute that your going with your friend. I don't think the color matters much, it's winter so you won't be walking around bare foot or anything. Go with any color you want. And you can wear anything you choose to a salon. goood luck
Dude, your man-hood is at stake. If you do this, there will be no turning back. You will never, ever, be welcome back to the man cave ever again.
with your toes use something suttle with you can wear what ever i just wear a t shirt and jeans
make your toes black or white or maybe a light brown. dress normally to the salon. stop stressing out.
If you do not care for your masculinity, go ahead.





Also, I suggest blue.
NONONONONONO.


please dont. then people will make fun of you.


JUST DONT.


thank you. :)


click on my name and answer mine PLEASE PLEASE :)
don't be mean because he's gay! That is racist in it's own way!


I think you should have green nails.
Don't step over the line or else your not called a Guy anymore. Be a strong guy and say NO to it
Well your avatar is a chick... And you say your a guy..





I agree with Hitchhiker. for even posting this you are shut out of the man cave...
I agree 100% with Hitchhiker.
They just want you to do it so they can make fun of you later.
If your gay then yeah but other than that no. Dude you have to draw a line somewhere!
lols i just finished watching broke back mountain...weeeeeird...
hell no. don't be that guy okay?


just don't do it
No way, sick!!!!!!!!!!!
gay
Don't do it... unless it like a joke or something
I'm, sorry...but the correct term....literally....is homo.................literally..
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment